Welcome To My Blog

Hi everyone!!

My name is Jan and I live near Cardiff with my husband, dog and my 3 gorgeous Birman cats. Everyone who knows me, knows that I am mad about cats. I gave up breeding thema couple of years ago and can't wait to start again. In the meantime, crafting has become my new obsession.

I have been card making for about 6 years now but it is only recently that I have discovered a real love of stamping and hope to share that with you in the future.




Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Jan and I live in Cardiff with my husband, dog and 4 cats. I love creating with mixed media and making jewellery.

Wednesday 3 October 2012


My friend form Oz is over in Wales and can't wait to see her tomorrow....there are going to be some tears I can tell you as not seen her since my parents dies and my cancer diagnosis.....anyway....got her a pressie so made the wallet and the card....hope she likes x
My camera is playing up....the colour used is Rich Razzleberry for the wallet and the DSP. Have used Apocathery and Mixed medley stamp sets with corresponding punches and dies x

1 comment:

  1. Both are gorgeous, love the color too xx

    ReplyDelete