Welcome To My Blog

Hi everyone!!

My name is Jan and I live near Cardiff with my husband, dog and my 3 gorgeous Birman cats. Everyone who knows me, knows that I am mad about cats. I gave up breeding thema couple of years ago and can't wait to start again. In the meantime, crafting has become my new obsession.

I have been card making for about 6 years now but it is only recently that I have discovered a real love of stamping and hope to share that with you in the future.




Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Jan and I live in Cardiff with my husband, dog and 4 cats. I love creating with mixed media and making jewellery.

Saturday 13 October 2012


Made using the gorgeous papers Snow Festival, the new labels and the sentiment is from a hostess set Mixed Medley

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love all the little owls. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so cute .. really need to find my mojo lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan, this is a lovely card, love the image and the central shape, very effective x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Jan, cute owls, and love the shape of the topper xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, cute with a touch of elegance
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete