Welcome To My Blog

Hi everyone!!

My name is Jan and I live near Cardiff with my husband, dog and my 3 gorgeous Birman cats. Everyone who knows me, knows that I am mad about cats. I gave up breeding thema couple of years ago and can't wait to start again. In the meantime, crafting has become my new obsession.

I have been card making for about 6 years now but it is only recently that I have discovered a real love of stamping and hope to share that with you in the future.




Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Jan and I live in Cardiff with my husband, dog and 4 cats. I love creating with mixed media and making jewellery.

Saturday 2 June 2012


Stampin up! Anniversary Card.....Well as my friends will know that the last 3 years have been a complete nightmare but through of all that I had something amazing happen.....I married my husband....we are celebrating our first anniversary tomorrow and made this card for him...know he won't actually appreciate the card itself but he appreciates me and the effort I put in...in fact, he keeps every card I make him!!

Shopping List: All Stampin Up!

base card: cherry cobbler
embossed confetti white card using the manhatten flower folder: have drawn over the embossing using real red writer pen
first oval is cherry cobbler
scalloped oval is whisper white card and stamped using real red ink and the stamp set Spinkled Expressions
Lastly, the little flowers are punched from whisper white card using the punch from the set Itty Bitty Shapes and finished off with some pearls

Wishing you all a wonderful day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment