Welcome To My Blog

Hi everyone!!

My name is Jan and I live near Cardiff with my husband, dog and my 3 gorgeous Birman cats. Everyone who knows me, knows that I am mad about cats. I gave up breeding thema couple of years ago and can't wait to start again. In the meantime, crafting has become my new obsession.

I have been card making for about 6 years now but it is only recently that I have discovered a real love of stamping and hope to share that with you in the future.




Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Jan and I live in Cardiff with my husband, dog and 4 cats. I love creating with mixed media and making jewellery.

Saturday 2 June 2012


Stampin Up! Thank You card.........Good afternoon everyone...been busy making cards today. So many people have shown such kindness since my illness so am now making some cards to send them just to say much I appreciate them. This is one of those cards:
Shopping List; All Stampin Up!

base card: Pretty in Pink
1st matte layer is whisper white card and embossed using the square lattice folder
The stamp set is my current favourite Bordering on Romance and the sentiment is Outlined Occasions
writing pens: certainly celery, wild wasabi for the leaves
pink flowers: pretty in pink and pink pirouette
blue flowers: marina mist and bashful blue

Have a fab day all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment