Welcome To My Blog

Hi everyone!!

My name is Jan and I live near Cardiff with my husband, dog and my 3 gorgeous Birman cats. Everyone who knows me, knows that I am mad about cats. I gave up breeding thema couple of years ago and can't wait to start again. In the meantime, crafting has become my new obsession.

I have been card making for about 6 years now but it is only recently that I have discovered a real love of stamping and hope to share that with you in the future.




Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Jan and I live in Cardiff with my husband, dog and 4 cats. I love creating with mixed media and making jewellery.

Sunday 5 May 2013

Bordering on Romance Card

Hope you are all having a lovely Bank Holiday weekend. Weather not brilliant here in Wales and hubbie out cycling so making the most of the opportunity to craft!!!!

Todays ingredients:

background paper: Beyond the garden......I'm using up my retired papers but think this card would look lovely made with Twitterpated papers
River Rock card, DSP and ink
Pearls
Real Red marker and blender pens

Stamps used:
crackle stamp
Papillon Potpourri
You're a Gem
Bordering on Romance

Hope you like :-)


1 comment: