Welcome To My Blog

Hi everyone!!

My name is Jan and I live near Cardiff with my husband, dog and my 3 gorgeous Birman cats. Everyone who knows me, knows that I am mad about cats. I gave up breeding thema couple of years ago and can't wait to start again. In the meantime, crafting has become my new obsession.

I have been card making for about 6 years now but it is only recently that I have discovered a real love of stamping and hope to share that with you in the future.




Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Jan and I live in Cardiff with my husband, dog and 4 cats. I love creating with mixed media and making jewellery.

Monday 9 July 2012

Wedding Card with Stampin Up!



Shopping List:
base card: crumb cake
Card for die cuts, punches: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Papers: Special Edition Speciality and Mocha Morning Speciality
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Apothecary Art and Easy Events
Brads: Crumb Cake
Dies: Framelits Label collection, Marianne creatables florish
Punches: word window, modern label and decorative label
Inks for Stamping and distressing: Crumb Cake

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, Well this is a very unusual Wedding card!! At first I wasn't sure I liked it, but on looking at it in more detail I like the layout and the work you've put into it...:)...xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Cazann49, like doing something quirky now and again lol....I added a horseshoe charm after I took the pic...quite fancy trying it in black and white!!

      Delete
  2. I think it would look fab in black and white as well...:)..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this one and the style it has.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete