Welcome To My Blog

Hi everyone!!

My name is Jan and I live near Cardiff with my husband, dog and my 3 gorgeous Birman cats. Everyone who knows me, knows that I am mad about cats. I gave up breeding thema couple of years ago and can't wait to start again. In the meantime, crafting has become my new obsession.

I have been card making for about 6 years now but it is only recently that I have discovered a real love of stamping and hope to share that with you in the future.




Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Jan and I live in Cardiff with my husband, dog and 4 cats. I love creating with mixed media and making jewellery.

Tuesday 8 May 2012

It's sunny outside!!!

Hi Everyone, finally made it into my craft room post surgery!!! was struggling for inspiration after being away so long but Craft Stamper arrived on my doorstep this morning and my crafting mojo kicked in.

Have had a few new stamps from Stampin Up! recently but not had the chance to play. To make this card I decided to use one of my favourite inks.....Rich Razzleberry and used with colour throughout. The stamps I used were Faith in Nature (Hostess set), Simply Soft (Hostess set), Fresh Vintage (Sale-A-Bration) and You're a Gem. I also used Stampin Up! punches 1 1/4" square and the postage punch. Hope you like it.

Have you all seen the new Stampin Up! summer catalogue....wow wow wow....have bought the Scoring Board and have to say that it's brilliant. So glad I sold my hougie board and bought this. Will try and make something and post for you to see.

Have been asked my a couple of people about a Virtual Stampin Up! Hostess Club. However, we need 10 people to do this so please contact me if anyone is interested so I can give you some more details!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment